Saturday 28 August 2010

I'M SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS

Please help.


But no, seriously. So, I'm in Lanzarote, in the Canary Islands with my little cousin and my Grandma. The two most annoying people in the world, after my mother, of course.

That's just me, yeah, I know, I guess I just hate being with people. I like my privacy. I like singing in the shower. So being in a tiny house and sharing a tiny room with my mardy-ass Grandma and having a hyperactive annoying thirteen year old boy across the hall is pretty much perfect.
Yeah.

So, now that I'm quite done ranting about how TERRIBLE my life is *cough* I've decided that I'm going to stay living with my mum for the time being. If I've already said that in a previous post or something then I'm awfully sorry, but I'm just far too lazy to check. So yeah, I'm going to just suck it up and stay with her until I go to uni, and then I'll get my own place. No roommates. Just me. Til then, I guess I'll just have to find a way to fund my sure-to-develop valium habit. Talking of funding, I need a car, and I need a gym membership, looks like I'm probably going to have to either become a whore or a drug pusher.

I can't be bothered to write anymore today, so, yeah, I'm going to split for now, I feel crappy and I hate everything.

Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment